June 1, 2010

Jane Austen

I love to read, there are so many types of books and so very many authors to choose from. One author I do enjoy is Jane Austen. If your not familiar, she was an English novelist from the early 1800's, she wrote romantic fiction with social commentary of the era. Interestingly, during her life she wrote and published anonymously. She became famous after her death. I read her books along with a friend. During that time I created a few projects with a Jane Austen theme. Here they are.........................

Here are two book markers, front and back. You can never have enough book markers.
This collage shows all the places Jane Austen lived during her life.

"Everybody likes to go their own way, to choose their own time and manner of devotion."--Jane Austen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quote by her. I wish everybody was understanding like that and thought like that. Cool bookmark. love.V.

* said...

me too