- Lay a regular-sized piece of paper of any color on a flat surface in front of you so that it is horizontal.
- Fold it up horizontally until the edges are flush at the top of the paper, and crease the fold.
- Unfold the paper, and bring the bottom right-hand side corner up, stopping at the middle of the paper at the crease.
- Bring the top corner down, stopping at the crease.
- Fold up the left side of the paper, stopping at the bottom of the triangle you have made, and crease the fold.
- Glue the top and bottom on the left-hand side with a glue stick to seal the sides of the envelope.
- Place your letter inside the envelope, and fold over the triangle end to close the envelope.
- Use the glue stick to seal the envelope shut.
Make an envelop out of a map!
This is a mini envelop, about 1" x 1 1/2", made from a standard post it note.Or just decorate with markers, drawings, quotes, stickers.
Put your objects in the envelop, put return address, send to address and a stamp. The smallest size an envelop can be in 5" x 3 1/2". Also, 44 cent stamp for up to 1 oz. Happy mailing!
today's entry goes with my stationery thought, check it out...