We bought some new sheets and they came in a brown pouch. As I was looking at it, I decided it was a new purse, this part was to be the outside. Then I took the (clean) old sheet and cut out an inside lining, sewed it to fit. I took felt and made three pockets on the lining, sewed them on to sizes for my phone, camera and a miscellaneous pocket. I had a piece of tan canvas for a strap in the closet. I then pinned the strap and the lining inside the already made outside part and then sewed it all together with a simple top stitch. To finish the outside front, I ironed on the blue flower patch. This took a couple of hours without any pattern.