March 13, 2010

flowers!

While having "spring fever", on another chilly night, I walked into the grocery store to get some beer to go with the basketball game I was going to watch later with my hubby. Front and center, was a display of fresh cut flowers, plants and other foliage. It was lovely. I was actually relieved to know among all the snowstorms this winter that flowers were still in existence. Silly, as I know they are blooming somewhere. That was just the desperate thought that went through my head at the moment. There were all colors and many types, I was so excited. I bought a bunch of the brightest & boldest that I saw. Of course I took some photos the next morning. Here's to the bloom, the freshest most showy portion of the flower!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this picture